Faculty Director Carol Galante participates in panel discussion on housing families in high-opportunity communities and creating opportunity in place today at a joint Urban Institute and Citi Foundation Summit on Promoting Economic Mobility: Putting Evidence to Action for Communities. Check it out here!
Featured speakers include:
- Jacqueline Alexander, director of development, mid-Atlantic region, The Community Builders Inc.
- Shaun Donovan, director, White House Office of Management and Budget
- Carol Galante, I. Donald Terner distinguished professor of affordable housing and urban policy, University of California, Berkley
- Ben Hecht, president and CEO, Living Cities
- Brandee McHale, president, Citi Foundation
- Loretta E. Lynch, US attorney general, US Department of Justice
- Conor McKay, director, Future of Work Initiative, Aspen Institute
- Erika Poethig, Institute fellow, director of urban policy initiatives, Urban Institute
- Teo Reyes, national research director, Restaurant Opportunities Center United
- Courtney Snowden, deputy mayor for greater economic opportunity, Washington, DC
- Palak Shah, social innovations director, National Domestic Workers Alliance
- Margery Austin Turner, senior vice president for program planning and management, Urban Institute
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, president, Urban Institute