Earlier today, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative released an announcement indicating their support of both the Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto (CLSEPA) and the Terner Center for Housing Innovation at UC Berkeley for their efforts in addressing the community's affordable housing issues.
As detailed in this announcement and the news roundup below, the gift that the Terner Center received will allow us to expand our work developing and testing the bold policy ideas and private sector innovations needed to solve housing challenges here in the Bay Area and across the country.
- The Mercury News: Chan Zuckerberg Initiative gives $3.6 million to fight housing crisis
- San Francisco Business Times: Chan Zuckerberg Initiative aims $3.6 million at another big problem: Housing
- National Mortgage Professional Magazine: Facebook’s Zuckerberg Aims Millions at Bay Area Housing Concerns
- Palo Alto Online: East Palo Alto nonprofit gets $3.1 million from Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Inside Philanthropy: What a New Give for Housing Tells Us About the Future of Chan Zuckerberg Philanthropy