Join us for "Modular Construction in the Bay Area: The Future is Now", a panel discussion on July 18, 2017.
Modular construction provides an opportunity for reduced hard costs during a time when it is getting increasingly difficult to make projects pencil. This event will explore how modular construction can be a practical solution for building residential construction with a discussion on the evolving modular industry, prospects this construction methodology provides, and the future of modular construction in the Bay Area.
- Carol Galante, Faculty Director, Terner Center for Housing Innovation, UC Berkeley
- Rick Holliday, Owner, Holliday Development
- Fei Tsen, Founder, Windflower Properties
- Larry Pace, Principal, Cannon Constructors
- Jay Bradshaw, Northern California Carpenters Regional Council
This program is part of ULI SF’s Housing the Bay, a member-driven initiative to tackle some of the root causes of the housing shortage and deliver innovative solutions in the realms of financing, construction costs, policy, and the public process. This modular panel comes from the Cost of Building working group and is a lead-up program for the ULI SF Housing Summit.
For full event description and and registration information, visit the event page here.